Jammy Swine Warning

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
:oops:

I had an email today from the head brewer at Batemans Brewery, my free 4.5 gallon pin filled with Valliant their 4.2% golden bitter will be with me tomorrow :)

He's sending the tap and spiles etc too.

Can't wait, there will of course be some pics :D

and how does one go about furnishing oneself with this freely distributed amber nectar? :D

:D I have a working relationship with the brewery, and also I sent them some bottles earlier in the year for one of their tasting panels, this is his way of saying thanks! Proper nice bloke he is :cool:

Wez said:
:D I have a working relationship with the brewery, and also I sent them some bottles earlier in the year for one of their tasting panels, this is his way of saying thanks! Proper nice bloke he is :cool:

That's pretty cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 4.5g pin full of Valiant, this will be moved to the serving location on Thursday AM ready to be tapped on Friday night!

:cheers:

04082008761.jpg

The plan is when it's empty to drop a beer down to a low temp to absorb c02 transfer it bright to the cask then take that to a BBQ or whatever with the beer engine :party:

you get to keep the keg too? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Speaking of jammy swines, I'm in London on Wednesday and my meetings finish at twelve and I have an open return ticket and a travel card for zones one and two.

I have decided I'm going to take a peek at the GBBF, should be a giggle.

Good work J_P - try and get some piccys if you can :cool:

J_P said:
Speaking of jammy swines, I'm in London on Wednesday and my meetings finish at twelve and I have an open return ticket and a travel card for zones one and two.

I have decided I'm going to take a peek at the GBBF, should be a giggle.
You omitted the midday motif on the blog JP, I think you will enjoy yerself, we would like some of your opinions on the beers you taste.

BrewStew said:
you get to keep the keg too? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, the deal was for him to give me the keg, the bonus is that it's full :drink:

Latest posts

Back