coopers stout at wilko

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the feeling that they may no longer be stocking Coopers stuff as I went on their the other day to see how much the PET bottles were as I wouldn't mind a couple more boxes of them but they were nowhere to be seen. In fact the stout kit is the only product left (& out of stock as seen).

I got a Coopers English Bitter for �£10 last week. They did the same when they were running their own Toucan kits down and bringing them back out as single tin kits. I'm wondering if they're running this stock down to run with the newer Coopers range.

I called them the other week as I needed some of the pet bottles. They said they'd stopped doing them unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's **** that Wilkos have stopped Coopers. What with Tesco stopping all together and now Wilkos reducing their range, seems strange as I thought Home brew is on the up?!

just been to my local wilco, got some bottles for £7 and some caps cheap( cause the one on the new tesco soda 1l bottles are ****!! and the coopers ones fit)

But no kits left apart from the IPA and don't fancy that much after reading about it on here.

Back