Help/Advice needed with kits and pin casks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcat

Reaction score
Hi All,
First time ive brewed in a couple of years and have just set away two kits (so should be 10-15 days away). The plan was to serve from my two new plastic pins which i bought a couple of years back but having read the threads available im struggling to work out if im going to be doing the right thing.

Kit No.1 - Wilkinsons Golden Ale - the plan was to let it ferment out and then transfer it to the pin (leaving an inch from full) prime with 45g of dextrose sugar, seal and put back into the warmth for a couple of days and then into the garage. February time serve through my beer engine

Kit No. 2 - Razorback IPA - the plan was the same, but now thinking will it be better to fill into a 20L sankey and force carb so that its more like an American IPA goose island etc.

I've tried to read as much as possible since being bitten by the bug again so if these queries have already been answered my apologies.

Any help or pointing to the right thread will be much appreciated.

Cheers and all the best
Graeme

Latest posts

Back