Ace system

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's genuine - it's ACE's eBay account. I bought my microbrewery (paid £319 - the price does seem to vary a bit) and HLT from that account. Its all good and you'll get your warranty and everything :)

I paid £320 for mine earlier in the year from this seller, its the main importer. Just bear in mind this is one without the imersion chller, perhaps that's why it looks cheap at the price. It's £349 with the chiller from the same seller

Which hlt did you get?

This one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACE-DIGITITAL-BEER-HLT-Hot-Liquor-Tank-30ltr-Boiler-S-S-1-2-bsp-VALVE-strainer/221732086765?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

It came with a false bottom, a bag and some bits and "Mash Tun" printed on the box, but I'm only using to heat sparge water.

EDIT: But I only paid £142 for it, so might be worth checking his listings as they do seem to vary in price a bit from day to day, lol.

I got mine direct from China, (the micro brewery with the 6 step settings) for about 280 GBP the immersion chiller is about 9 GBP extra. A good chunk of that price was the delivery.

Bought mine a couple of weeks ago said £349 on ebay with the chiller but when I rang up to order direct it was actually cheaper at £330 result. Plus I confirmed about the guarantee so can't beat direct contact with actual people sometimes.

He's a genuine importer and seller. eBay's largest catering supplier. I've bought catering and brewing equipment off him for years. His website is aceuktrading.com it's well worth a look.

It came with a false bottom, a bag and some bits and "Mash Tun" printed on the box, but I'm only using to heat sparge water.

Hi!
I have one of these and it makes an excellent mash tun. I've built a recirculating mash system based on the ACE and I'm very pleased with it. I added extra insulation (yoga mats) and built a control box to vary the power of the heating element to get a steady mash temperature.

Back