450ml swing top bottles £1.50 in Asda

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame they come full, I mean you’re going to have to drink the contents before use. Life’s a slog !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent.
Wilko Swing Top Bottles 500ml Tray of 6 = £8
That's £1.33 each.
So the Grolsch is costing 0.17p each. What a disaster :lol:
Offer is still on at Thanet Asda's.

The grolsch bottles are great, I picked some up last week. Replaceable rubber bit on the caps too, which the other flip-tops I have don't have meaning I'll need to eventually replace the full cage on those.

I really struggled drinking the free booze, never had grolsch before and it was vile :-(

The grolsch bottles are great, I picked some up last week. Replaceable rubber bit on the caps too, which the other flip-tops I have don't have meaning I'll need to eventually replace the full cage on those.

I really struggled drinking the free booze, never had grolsch before and it was vile :-(

I love Grolsch and i'm not a lager lover, if you buy more i'll help you out by drinking the contents for you lol

A couple of my first bottles were also from Grolsch. Was not too disappointed in the contents, drank them at summer. There are worse lager beers here on the continent.

Grolsch is drinkable and the bottles are nice. But UK has much better beer to offer.
(source: worked for a few years in Sidcup)

Back