Greetings brewers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw153

Reaction score
Hello all!

I know I've already posted in the Wine Discussion forum but I thought I should pop up here and introduce myself properly.

I've been brewing wine since August last year when I got a Wilko's kit for my birthday, and haven't looked back since! I've been reading this forum for a little while now to pick up hints and tips, as well as recipe ideas. Being a new brewer I'm afraid I don't have much know-how to contribute yet.

Since the first kit I have brewed a number of WOWs, I think each one has been a different combination of juices. I've also brewed a ginger wine, did a mincemeat wine at Christmas, and currently have an Earl Grey wine on the go. I stocked up on kits in the Tesco sale a few months ago, they should keep me busy for a little while yet!

What else should you know? My name's David. I live between Leeds and Selby. I often write much more than I really should... I think I must have the keyboard equivalent of verbal diarrhoea!

Anyway, happy brewing :thumb:

Latest posts

Back