New ceramic hob = no more homebrew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sion

Reaction score
I've recently had a new Bosch ceramic hob fitted. It looks great and heats up far better than the old hob. However, it appears to have a maximum weight control limitator.

This prevents certain heavy-duty pans from being used, and my 20L stock pot from being heated up :(

It looks as though I will need to invest in a gas stove heater. Can anyone recommend a suitable type?

The smaller, portable camping stoves do not appear to be solid enough to hold a 20L stock pot.

I've recently had a new Bosch ceramic hob fitted. It looks great and heats up far better than the old hob. However, it appears to have a maximum weight control limitator.

This prevents certain heavy-duty pans from being used, and my 20L stock pot from being heated up :(

It looks as though I will need to invest in a gas stove heater. Can anyone recommend a suitable type?

The smaller, portable camping stoves do not appear to be solid enough to hold a 20L stock pot.

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71379
a good deal an d a good option if your pot is magnetic

Back