Hop swop shop

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHW

Landlord.
Reaction score
Thought:

I prefer to buy my AG ingredients loose (ie not bundled into a kit) as most kits are 20L and I usually only want 10L. But I also want a variety of beer, which often means using up a small portion of a 100g pack of hops.

So would anyone be interested in a hop swap thing, where you can post wanteds/offers of hops you're willing to swap?

No faffing about, one thread, you can post what you've got and possibly what you want, if anyone fancies a swap then it's up to you sort details between you.

I'd be up for it (obviously or I wouldn't suggest it). What do you good folks think?

I'll get round to weighing what I've got and we can kick off then! See if it works anyway.

I've definitely got more green bullet than I need and probably some centennial.

I'm on this. I have some old Kent goldings, 50g of, and I need some hallertau if possible for the next brew (wheat beer)

I have an excess of...

Admiral
Bramling X
WGV
Fuggles
Progress
Brewers Gold
Chinook pellets
Summer (Oz hop)
Green Bullet.
Sterling

Happy to swap or sell amounts up to 50g.

I've got 50g each of
centennial
cascade (might be a bit less but not much)
Green bullet
Fuggles

And 20g citra

Clibit I'll check my planned brews but some of yours look good for swap or buy..I'll pm you if they are.

Ok great. Centennial and Cascade would be great. PM me and we can sort summat.

Thanks Mr Steve! I'm not exactly short of hops, but if I need anything in particular I'll bear your kind offer in mind. Feel free to do likewise. I've more hops than I can use.

Thanks Mr Steve! I'm not exactly short of hops, but if I need anything in particular I'll bear your kind offer in mind. Feel free to do likewise. I've more hops than I can use.

My wife to be is getting very upset about fitting food in the freezer! because of hops taking up to much space, i think you may have caused this some how :whistle:

Guilty as charged. I hope your wedding goes ahead as planned, I'd hate to have that hanging over me!

So, how are you going to transport these (previously vacuum packed) green leaf items that to any postman/copper/member of the post office or general public may appear to be something of the illegal category class c, and explain it? For the sake of a couple of quid. Are you all barking mad?!!!!

So, how are you going to transport these (previously vacuum packed) green leaf items that to any postman/copper/member of the post office or general public may appear to be something of the illegal category class c, and explain it? For the sake of a couple of quid. Are you all barking mad?!!!!

I've swapped hops through the post with another forum member no probs

Latest posts

Back