How did you get your user name.?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a quad!

Not quite the same as a bike but recommended if you are one handed, one legged, arthritic or can hardly walk. :thumb:

A big quad still has the grunt of a bike ... :thumb:

... and in the right hands (or hand?) it can be just as dangerous! [emoji38] [emoji38]

A quad is very like a trike. It has the problems of a bike (out in the elements) with none of the benefits (can't filter in traffic).

However, for me it was either a quad or one of those electric scooters that old people ride; and I thought "Stuff that! I'll wait until I'm old!" :whistle: :whistle:
I hope that's a banshee now

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6UqULSSAPs&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

https://youtu.be/r6UqULSSAPs

Sent from my ALE-L21

Not a user name, but I am going to a local Brewery, Tyne Bank, who have a large tap room and are setting up a Homebrewer's club later this week
The name of the head Brewer.....Adam Brewer.

With a name like A Brewer it was not really a difficult career choice was it?

Once a month, around about pay day, I like to get booked in to tidy the bikini line.

Or, between 2007-2012 I bought and restored a 1967 VW camper van from Uruguay, a car which was built in Sao Paolo Brazil. I used to hang around on various forums while undertaking the project and was know as that guy with the Brazilian (most of them were very passionate about German built vans and didn't like the South American units).

My Christian name is Iain, so by adding in my extra 'i' it became.... Braziliain

Most folks assume it's my shaving preference though.

The extra I is very important in my opinion as an Iain :) my username is a old login from the early days of the net in 92 and stands for demigod, it was done just to wind up a religious friend of mine but stuck, these days every one assumes it's Demi and hence female which I'm not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Like brazilian I am originally from Lancaster then I moved to the dark side ( Yorkshire)
But I have lived in Suffolk for 30 years now and so I used that as my username

Not a user name, but I am going to a local Brewery, Tyne Bank, who have a large tap room and are setting up a Homebrewer's club later this week
The name of the head Brewer.....Adam Brewer.

With a name like A Brewer it was not really a difficult career choice was it?

Ohhh! Me likes...
Let iz know the crack pal about the club!
Lata pal
Bri

Mine is a mangled interpretation of a name used on another forum. My real name isn't Elvis.

I'm one of those who reads other names and thinks "wish I'd thought of that".

Back in the days before the WWW, there weren't many people on the internet and in fact none from where I called my home, so I became Quokka as the most unique name referring to my home. Later someone else managed to steal my name on the major chat servers, so I had to come up with a variation.

Mine comes from our first child who when she was born would feed nearly all night. We started to call her hungry mungri.
It's a **** name I know, but no one else has ever picked it so no need to add numbers or anything else to the end.

I started roasting pigs in 1971 and used this name as my handle on my CB when talking on the air. I used to have a photo of a large pig in my rear truck window with pig roaster printed on it. I roasted pigs,quarters of beef, turkeys and rainbow trout for 35 years. I am now retired from commercial work but still do things for no charge for curling club, church and Masonic lodge events. This is why I use pig roaster as my handle.

There was a post somewhere else where people were encouraged to post a self photo. We should do that again. Its always nice to put a face to the handle [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a post somewhere else where people were encouraged to post a self photo. We should do that again. Its always nice to put a face to the handle [emoji106]

My photo is in my Avatar, choosing a recipe from the Greg Hughes book.

I know what you are thinking and, yes, I do look a lot younger than 32!

My photo is in my Avatar, choosing a recipe form the Greg Hughes book.

I know what you are thinking and, yes, I do look a lot younger than 32!

Damn good beer you're brewing there matey - I should keep drinking it as it's doing wonders for your youth lol [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back