How old are you?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I simply don't understand why my body thinks that one of its priorities these days is to grow extensive tracts of hair in my ears, on my back and out my nose - yet is singularly unconcerned about the ever decreasing barnet on my napper.

Hair has even vanished from most of my legs....the lads take the mick, saying I must be shaving.

Don't even get me started on eyebrows.

28 years old, started all grain at 26 and kits long before that.

I figured that If I start early enough that I might be half decent by the time I retire!

Put some Tesseract, Porcupine tree or Periphery on the sound system and get the HLT warming up and I'm happy.

As a young man I read somewhere that men who grew hairs on the bridge between their eyebrows were perceived as being "untrustworthy" by the fair sex.

I immediately plucked out the few hairs that I owned in that area to prove my "trustworthiness"! :whistle: :whistle:

Old age cures many things and vanity has to be one of the first to go if you own a mirror! :doh:

I simply don't understand why my body thinks that one of its priorities these days is to grow extensive tracts of hair in my ears, on my back and out my nose - yet is singularly unconcerned about the ever decreasing barnet on my napper.

Hair has even vanished from most of my legs....the lads take the mick, saying I must be shaving.

Body hair and the illogicality of women.
my wife said in the taxi yesterday,
" you have hairs protruding out of your nose" and I said Yes!
" so you should do something about it then, she replied
I then put finger and thumb together and proceeded to pull the one or two hairs out,
Immediately she said " what are you doing, NOT NOW?"

Nose hairs, can't live with them, can't live without them!

PS
The bottom of my legs are almost hairless and have been for years so when I mentioned it to the doctor he mention Peripheral Arterial disease, lack of blood flow to the legs which can cause this.
Looked it up on 'tinternet and apparently wearing tighter, rougher fabric trousers like jeans (like wot I do) can cause this which is somewhat less threatening than PAD. I suppose my grandad in his Oxford bags never had teh same issue!

Leg hairs , definitely CAN live without them

Body hair and the illogicality of women.
my wife said in the taxi yesterday,
" you have hairs protruding out of your nose" and I said Yes!
" so you should do something about it then, she replied
I then put finger and thumb together and proceeded to pull the one or two hairs out,
Immediately she said " what are you doing, NOT NOW?"

Nose hairs, can't live with them, can't live without them!

PS
The bottom of my legs are almost hairless and have been for years so when I mentioned it to the doctor he mention Peripheral Arterial disease, lack of blood flow to the legs which can cause this.
Looked it up on 'tinternet and apparently wearing tighter, rougher fabric trousers like jeans (like wot I do) can cause this which is somewhat less threatening than PAD. I suppose my grandad in his Oxford bags never had teh same issue!

Leg hairs , definitely CAN live without them

:lol::lol::lol:years of going to Rockshots with rubber gears on....:lol::lol:

59... Kin ell... That went quick...

80pint barrel every few months...

Wherry Foreva....

Anyone put marmite in their Wherry?

Selling my Cornie too...

Latest posts

Back