What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adnams ghost ship (I have got the clone version of this on at the mo) and a mosaic IPA. It's a Saturday after all.

I thought I would have wine for a change do asked the wife to get a bottle of red while she was out. She got a £4 bottle of 2016 Rioja. It night be a nice wine in 2-3 years but way too young. I should have known better than to ask a non drinker to buy any alcohol. Put a bit of trust in her to not f*** it up, but she did. As the old saying goes, if a jobs worth doing do it yourself.

Buxton Subliminal imperial stout. Bloody 'eck this is a cracker. Highly recommended :) Filthy cocoa & coffee. A tad boozy, but not too much considering its a 10%er

Drinking my first homebrew beer a sweet newkie brown ale from wilko
And I have to say after nearly a month in the bottle it's really good I shall enjoy drinking the rest

Opened up an early 25cl bottle of Trashy Blonde tweaked a tad from the Brew Dog site. Going to be a goodun. Possibly do with more hops as i do tend to underhop,but it aint going to last too long for sure:mrgreen:

SWMBO has been shopping, found these in the fridge earlier.

directors.jpg
doomb.png
Morland_Old_Golden_Hen.jpg

Just having a bottle of Olde Wills English ale. It's a sample from my lhbs. Not bad, a bit over carbed for an ale I think.
Had a lovely pint in our local last night. Omega pale ale by Cross Bay brewery. One of the nicest pints iv'e had in a good while.

Get lost you lot! I've had a glass of water as I am back to work in the morning after twelve days off. Mind you I did get to the pub 6 nights on the trot on a week to Devon and caned my brews when I got back. The upshot is I'm only doing my days, booked my nights off..so will be in for two off for six...hurrah! Beers n barbie comin up!

Had a few from the Conwy brewery last night which came with my shopping.

Minera Mountain Ale and Welsh Pride. Both bottle conditioned with a nice rounded taste and a good bit of bitterness. Bit cloudy from the sediment but not worried about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back