cornie keg posts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffherr

Reaction score
I have recently acquired 6 "coke" kegs made by SAFER. They have the pin type posts. I am having a hard time finding anyone in UK who supplies these pin type disconnects. It appears the ball lock connector is more common. Is it possible to convert the pin connectors to ball lock or are the threats totally different. Any advise would be appreciated.

Don't take my word for it, but I'm sure I read once that the posts are interchangable. However, sometimes there's even differences between the NC kegs that most of us have and certain posts don't fit.

Candirect might be your best bet. Postage is a pain, and ordering is a bit funny but many people have used them.

thanks for the leads. I will try them. However I am still interested to know if you can interchange the posts. Has any one listed the thread sizes on the different keg posts.
I have SAFER type kegs but have never seen them listed anywhere so have no idea what the thread is on the posts.

Back