How old are you?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
either 34 or 35, since my 30s i have blanked my age from my memory,

My kids birthdays were last week my youngest is now 5 and had some big lego sets police station and what not

I loved lego as a kid and took a lot of pleasure in helping him build them (considering I did most of it) :oops:.. I am reluctant to give him my lego galleons though as I think he might ruin them and lose the bits..

point is some parts of your childhood should never grow up!!

Im 41,my seven yr old son just wants to play Fifa on the PS4
Oh,ok then,lets do it,only for a few hours though.
I tell swmbo its quality time together 😉

I am 68 this year:-(
Nowt good to be said for it i am afraid:nah:, i hate it big time.

great to see some young guys on here (Rubby-Covrich-Mick-Leon et al) the future of brewing is safe!
Me...62 and scary

54 and i am in the same boat as most here i still don't act my age much to the disapproval of Mrs Tea on many occasions.

great to see some young guys on here (Rubby-Covrich-Mick-Leon et al) the future of brewing is safe!
Me...62 and scary

Homebrewing, as well as preserving, is seen as quite a hipster activity which is attracting a lot of younger people.

When you say preserving I hope you mean jam and not dead boddies

:lol: It really wouldn't surprise me if the next thing to do in Shoreditch was mummification. Let's try and get started before it becomes cool.

:lol: It really wouldn't surprise me if the next thing to do in Shoreditch was mummification. Let's try and get started before it becomes cool.

You right. I already read some bollox in a weekend suppliment not so long ago about 'the new taxidermy' edgy and different...waffle, waffle. So why not mummification :lol:

I've been embalming my liver for years now ... :lol: :lol:

... so I reckon that when they get my body to the local crematorium all it will take is a bit of crumpled up newspaper and a match and "Whoosh!!" up I'll go! :thumb: :thumb:

Funny you say about younger generations and all that, do any of you find your kids (if you have them) interested in it?

When I was an ankle biter back in the 80s I remember my dad having a keg in the kitchen and he did it with grain.. never did anything since until a few years ago when he started kits with me.. he still does kits now although I think he is interested in doing some AG after having mine..

My youngest likes to watch me bottle. He said he wants to make black current beer (based on his favourite drink) when he is older..

Latest posts

Back