World War 3

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No fair, I am building a summer stock, can't he wait till winter

Dang! Not again!

I missed the last End of the World, I think I was drunk.

We have 2 nuclear power stations close to us so it will be good night from me, i wonder when the next Tesco sale is on.

Make sure it's kept cool, the heat from a nuclear warhead will do it no favours at all. Should be ready to drink 2-3 weeks after the bomb drops, if you can find it that is!

Good point, do you think the intense flash of bright light from the nuclear fission will skunk up the beer ?

WW3 could have kicked off at the other side of the globe right now for all we know, cos there's absolutely sod-all on the news except bloody general election stuff. It's a smokescreen and next thing we know the nukes will be overhead!!

Quote from the star....

He told how “people everywhere were running around trying to hide from this destruction,” and that: “I believe these were symbolic of the nuclear missiles that will fall on cities and people throughout the world.”

oh really? - the nuke had just gone off down the road. Where can I hide?

If swansea gets a nuke I have 3 seconds to live. I'm no usian bolt, i'll be lucky to get to the fridge to crack open my final bottle of HB :lol:

So us lot up here and the sheep could be the last ones left.
Could someone please post urgently if you are all dying of radiation sickness?

This is so we can start THE MOTHER OF ALL PARTIES!!!! FFS I've got 10 x 25litres of beer to get through. I'm not letting Kim Jonny get his mitts on it,,,,,,

Like it, I'll be nicking that one if it's alright.

Be my guest m8! Until his secret service turn up at yer door. Then I deny everything.

I will then wear khaki with a coconut copy hair style and threaten to bomb the neighbours who keep my leaky ship afloat.

It never ceases to amaze me how crazy the world is. It's why I live on an island far away, filled with sheep and happy party people who love my beer!,, :lol::lol:

Be my guest m8! Until his secret service turn up at yer door. Then I deny everything.

I will then wear khaki with a coconut copy hair style and threaten to bomb the neighbours who keep my leaky ship afloat.

It never ceases to amaze me how crazy the world is. It's why I live on an island far away, filled with sheep and happy party people who love my beer!,, :lol::lol:

I'm in the middle of the big smoke Drucan, and I am extremely envious, it sounds heavenly. Kim Jonny's boys are welcome if they can get to the door without being mugged. I'm thinking a black and blond straw wig just to cover all the bases.:thumb:

Latest posts

Back