newby

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graysalchemy

Reaction score
Hi to you all,

I have been following forum for a few weeks now and posted a question about my first brew yesterday, so i thought I should really say hello and introduce myself.

I have come back to brewing after 7 years, my previous elderberry wine brewing came to an end after my first son was born and the shed made way for a garage and kitchen extension. However I work for myself and have a rather large workshop which I rattle around in, and since work is quiet I have decided to brew beer. I have nearly finished my brewery (if you can call it that compared to all the shiny on this site), and about to do a extract brew next week. I plan to do a few extract then dive head first into an AG brew when i can get my head around sparging.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice i have gleaned from this site, i will let you know how it went when i have my first brew in the fermenter.

Cheers

AG

Thanks

I'm just fed up of cheap rubbish bear from asda, and hark for a decent pint for not much money.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. First Brew completed in the fv waiting. Looks like beer smells like beer and dare i say tastes like beer.

cheers

ag

Welcome to the Forum GA, that'll be better reading than Grays Anatomy!
I am also a returnee (is there such a word).

ericstd said:
Welcome to the Forum GA, that'll be better reading than Grays Anatomy!
I am also a returnee (is there such a word).

Cheers for the welcome. Grays Anatomy would be a bit heavy going. My elder sister is a doctor and when she first went to uni she came back with a copy of Gray's anatomy i thought it was great that we had such a fine book named after us.

Back