What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I occasionally buy the odd bottle from the supermarket to remind myself that mine are definitly superior and i'm only doing it to keep my brown bottle stock healthy :-P

not seeing dubble - has just turned the corner from oh dear to omg

now lagunitas ipa or celt golden age or one of mine? - vote quickly and i'll pop it in the chiller :party:

u really need to

a get out more.
b brew more.

man after my own heart.....

I agree i need to get out more thanks to Mr Clibit i had over 400 bottles been staying in lately though:lol:, then again got more time on my hands with not having to look after you lot:rofl::rofl: i will get back to brewing very soon and start posting again (are you listening Clibit get them recipes ready):hat:

Well it's Friday and they've been in the fridge since Wednesday so here we go. A John Bull IPA bottled on 9.5.15 with German Cascade hops 6.7%, actually, that one's already bit the dust but it was very nice. Next is a Coopers stout bottled on 26.4.15 with Aramis hops and some coffee 5.5%,nice. I then have a couple of my recent brews, a Youngs Harvest Pilsner with Aurora hops 7.3% (got a bit carried away with the added fermentables on that one) but you can't taste the alcohol and it slips down a bit too easy. Next is a John Bull Best Bitter with Perle hops 5.8%, this one has been very slow to clear maybe because of the weather but flavour wise it's one of my favourites ever brewed. Have a good evening all, with this week having been just over a month long (well, it felt that way)these bad boys are slipping down very easily.

I'm also on the youngs harvest pilsner. Considering it's a cheap kit and this particular one wasn't brewed brilliantly I'm quite enjoying it. A nice refreshing pint.

Might be helped by the combined effects of it being beer o'clock on Friday, the fruit of my own and me still being a bit toasty after a run and a warm shower but what the hell!

Bottle of my own "Son of Vole Catcher" then joined Mrs Bad Gerbil in a bottle of Brouilly to go with the homemaker croc monster hmmmm
BG

Wasn't gonna bother with a beer tonight but scrapped that idea and opened a Youngs American IPA. This is still really rough around the edges, quite harsh tasting actually. Hope it mellows out a bit.

I've had a bottle of Bunglebrewsbeer's Citra pale, which was excellent, and the last bottle of one of my own is going down very nicely. It's very pale ale with Cascade and Bobek hops and Mauribrew Weiss yeast. Zingy, with a fluffy white head.

I have no idea,as I just grabbed a bottle from my beer cupboard in the garage but it tastes good:)
I must strat labelling my bottles.

Just had a St Peter's Ruby Red (from kit made in June). Crystal clear and went down well.

Just abut to QC my Fuller's ESB clone

Tea. Four weeks in a row. On call. Someone has got it in for me. When I find out who it is, the fecker owes me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back