Bottling and Labels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use easypeel labels form A4 labels....only downside is I use an inkjet printer so get a bit of smudging over winter in the shed and temperatures vary and condensation forms on the bottles. For the labels I download various images into powerpoint and add text on top of them....I also use different coloured caps. Its a bit of a faff but I enjoy it.

I don't suppose you have a link to where you get them from?

I only label bottles I intend to give away or take somewhere (too much faff otherwise).
I now use 130gsm gloss inkjet paper, inkjet printer and milk as the adhesive.
I coat the back of the label with the milk using a small paintbrush and put some on the bottles as well. Apply label and smooth gently using clean kitchen roll.

Here are some I did earlier in preparation for an upcoming bottle swap.

DSCF6254.jpg

I kept these simple.

They look great - and the perfect size too....what size are they? (did you print 8 per A4 or would that be slightly too small for the size you've used?

They look great - and the perfect size too....what size are they? (did you print 8 per A4 or would that be slightly too small for the size you've used?

Hi Chuffer

They actually came out a bit too big. I was only getting 4 per A4 sheet.
If I was doing them again I would cut the size down as they only just fit on the bottles.

Here are some more I have played with previously:

04142bb1-756b-4249-872e-37b5f1efcdcc.jpg

Back