Very happy with this. My first AG brew in the glass.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treebeard

Regular.
Reaction score
So with much thanks and appreciation to everyone on here whom helped me with this, finally I get to sample my first AG brew. An American pale ale, it did carbonate up eventually thanks to the radiator!

It's turned out better than I anticipated, with a sh*t load of juicy hops, a bit more expensive because of that but well worth it.:thumb:
I shall be bottling my second brew this weekend, an English mild ale then brewing this again but a larger batch this time, this is not going to last long :cheers:

IMG_16551.jpg

Nice one. Time to start shopping for boilers, burners, cornies, etc,etc,etc.

Full brew shed, empty wallet!

Im planning to get a white cat to sit on my lap to stroke whilst I contemplate my plans for world beer domination.

I may be getting a little ahead of myself, but, I do have lists of stuff. :twisted:

Im planning to get a white cat to sit on my lap to stroke whilst I contemplate my plans for world beer domination.

I may be getting a little ahead of myself, but, I do have lists of stuff. :twisted:

You could call your next AG brew, Pussy Galore :lol:

I hope that list includes lots of shiny stuff.

So with much thanks and appreciation to everyone on here whom helped me with this, finally I get to sample my first AG brew. An American pale ale, it did carbonate up eventually thanks to the radiator!

It's turned out better than I anticipated, with a sh*t load of juicy hops, a bit more expensive because of that but well worth it.:thumb:
I shall be bottling my second brew this weekend, an English mild ale then brewing this again but a larger batch this time, this is not going to last long :cheers:
I keep saying i will re brew my better beers:nono:
keep finding too many that i want to try:lol:,bet you go down the same route:lol:

I keep saying i will re brew my better beers:nono:
keep finding too many that i want to try:lol:,bet you go down the same route:lol:

I think you may be right, I'm already torn between what to do next or re-brew a larger batch of this. :hmm: A nice problem to have though.

Back