recomend a small hand held hoover

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all,
been stuggling to hoover up the stairs and the car,fell a couple of times with my hoover getting in the way:-(
seen the dyson and the air ram multi but the price is out of my range!
any recommendations for a rechargeable hoover be appreciated.
any links be great
thx
Bri

There is one on Groupon at the minute made by Hoover that is the cheapest I have found.

Great choice so far...I'm edging towards the B&D one...mind our lass is paying for it haha!!
All I have to say "I've fallen again!" What a knobba! Kna! I can't say that...she loves me...mind I do 99% of the house cleaning and the car...
Lataz
Bri

Most of teh ones Ihave bought are useless, lift the thing up amd alll the bits rop out of it. Most will only pick up dust not bits of paper etc.

We bought one of those rechargable Dyson thingies as a main Vacuum cleaner and you can take the long pipe off and use it in stairs. Full power of a hoover and held in the hand.

I got SUCKED INTO buying a dyson (poor joke) and it was absolute rubbish. I would go to an independent electrical store (read family business) and Im sure they will give you some unbiased advice on whats best.

I got SUCKED INTO buying a dyson (poor joke) and it was absolute rubbish. I would go to an independent electrical store (read family business) and Im sure they will give you some unbiased advice on whats best.

My missus gets thru' those like there's no tomorrow but she insists they're the best cos the guy on the televitz device says so. Last time one blew up I decided enuff was enuff and got her a Vax equivalent. Now she says they're the best cos I said so. But she's right on both counts....

Bri
We recently bought a Gtech Multi Mk2. It's streets ahead of the equivalent Dyson, more powerful, keeps a charge much longer and holds a load more ****.
I'd highly recommend it at £149.

Brian

Back