a request

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobgoblin

Reaction score
hi all im trying to start a small home biz and some one said start a crowdfunding with my situation the equipment i need its kinda high in cost and i did i was wondering am i allowed to post a link here i will understand if i cant i just need to do some kind of work to earn money long term and im hoping this home biz will do it

nature of my biz well i can sew and as such i make many things i have started an etsy page and im going to be doing everything i can from car air fresheners to dresses and soft toys

i hate asking for help but i have got to the point of no options crowdfunding is my last ditch effort to try and do this

What do you mean by "Home Brew Biz" ?

nothing to do with home why thats why i posted in the snug lol

nature of my biz well i can sew and as such i make many things i have started an etsy page and im going to be doing everything i can from car air fresheners to dresses and soft toys

Ive just paid £40.00 to have 5 pairs of Chefs trousers "turned up" at the leg. Which I thought was ridiculous. The trousers only cost £100.00 for 5 pairs.

Ive just paid �£40.00 to have 5 pairs of Chefs trousers "turned up" at the leg. Which I thought was ridiculous. The trousers only cost �£100.00 for 5 pairs.

£8 per pair is a tad high im hoping to set up an affordable service for things but with out this crowdfunding i dont know if i can set it up i lost everything ofter what happened and as such im busted

I am afraid we cannot allow a link however as you have not advertised your business I cannot stop members private messaging you for more details and passing them around. :wink:

I am afraid we cannot allow a link however as you have not advertised your business I cannot stop members private messaging you for more details and passing them around. :wink:

ok i understand the link is on my facebook page anyway

thanks anyway :thumb:

The trouble with "crowd funding" is, that it is a non profitable donation, As soon as you say "if you give me xxxx ammount of money, I will give you a return on your money". This is share trading, not illegal, but you have to be a registered PLC

The trouble with "crowd funding" is, that it is a non profitable donation, As soon as you say "if you give me xxxx ammount of money, I will give you a return on your money". This is share trading, not illegal, but you have to be a registered PLC

it was just suggested to me as a way of maybe getting set up but i guess for me its not going to work i should not be surprised that it would go wrong almost everything dose for me it seems

Your a bit negative on life in general there. Only you can make anything work, no ****er is going to do it for you. Concentrate on the things that you are good at. I just paid £20.00 for these 50p cup and saucers.
I hope the Vicar is not coming around for tea

002.jpg

Your a bit negative on life in general there. Only you can make anything work, no ****er is going to do it for you. Concentrate on the things that you are good at. I just paid �£20.00 for these 50p cup and saucers.
I hope the Vicar is not coming around for tea
dont see the relevance of the image unless you saying bollards to me and calling me the C word :-? and im negative for a reason but i dont expect people to understand they have not lived my life so how could they

but it is what it is and people are who they are

dont see the relevance of the image unless you saying bollards to me and calling me the C word :-? and im negative for a reason but i dont expect people to understand they have not lived my life so how could they

but it is what it is and people are who they are

You have got my reply totally wrong. My phot is about how to turn a 50p cup and saucer into £20.00 sellable item...not crowd funded...thats 400% mark up.but I bought one....just a simple example of what can be done if you apply yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back