Best commercial beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer elvis juice, have you not tried that? I went back to back with them and elvis won! - (thank you very much)*

*bit in brackets to be said in an elvis voice :grin:
Yep tried the Elvis juice but this one is a right in your face juicy IPA and yes it comes in 500 mml bottles at £1.64 a throw but not in the 4 for £6 deal/ range strangely

Couldn't find that grapefruit IPA in Morrisons near me. I got 3 beers worth a mention which are:
Charlie wells triple hopped IPA
Ringwood every day IPA
Robinsons dizzy blonde
all 3 are very nice but I prefer St Austell proper job to any of them.

This could be one of the best beers I have tasted in a while,anyone else tried this,cracking brewers

B6426967-25C4-4A34-9B58-C5D80FBB414D.jpg

A properly stored and served London Pride is a joy. Sadly I've that to be few and far between!

Probably my favourite for all-day drinking, if I can get it. Won't blow your head off or give you palate fatigue, but it's tasty and goes down easy.

Redwell West Coast Pale Ale is £1.29 a can at Aldi at the moment and is a lovely drop for that price, really sharp, juicy and hoppy. Highly recommended.

This should not be on any list imo
I have poured a brew away that tasted exactly like this,thought it was infected,maybe it was,maybe this is,maybe it should be?
That's a lot of maybes

That's actually one of my favourites. Goes to show really, horses for courses. lol

Don't know if anyone's mentioned these, hell I might have myself somewhere amongst these pages, but can anyone remember a brace of beers called 'Darling' and 'Rampart' by the Border Brewery? Going back a long time now but they were absolute belters and I probably bought 90% of Rhythm & Booze's stock. Never to be seen again once they were gone. Gonna look 'em up right now...

Redwell West Coast Pale Ale is £1.29 a can at Aldi at the moment and is a lovely drop for that price, really sharp, juicy and hoppy. Highly recommended.

I’ve had a few pints of that in the taphouse here in Norwich. A very nice beer [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have tried almost all of the supermarket beers and when I run out of homebrew I now only drink Fullers ESB or beers from these guys (and the odd Punk IPA)
https://www.vocationbrewery.com

Gamma Ray by Beavertown Brewery deserves a mention. Discovered that this spring and it's been my go-to all summer. Really turned me on to those big American hops.

Went out for some tapas with swmbo earlier and happened across a bottle of Estrella Galicia 1906 Reserva Especial
What a magnificent beer...well lager...but still magnificent with a massive table full of garlicky spicey meaty tapas.
6.5%, so has to be treated with respect, however it was a fab drink and one I look forward to having again now I've found an online retailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back