ACE Microbrewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millemg

Reaction score
Hope it's ok to post this here. As the new ACE microbrewery becomes more popular, it seems we are not all welcome on other groups.

:thumb:

wwwwwwwww.jpg

photo.php

444444444444444.jpg

2222222222.jpg

333333333333.jpg

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

As you say the ACE Microbrewery is becoming popular and a few members have bought one, i think having a thread where you can discuss using them is a great idea.

I joined the Grainfather site and posted a pic of my ACE, asking if I was welcome to join in, and was banned. I then joined the Bulldog site, was welcomed, then a week later was told to stop posting.

Very odd people

I joined the Grainfather site and posted a pic of my ACE, asking if I was welcome to join in, and was banned. I then joined the Bulldog site, was welcomed, then a week later was told to stop posting.

Very odd people

I guess they do not want anyone saying their new and less expensive set up is better better than theirs, we welcome that kind of debate here.

well at the end of the day they all do the same job.
so why are we not welcome to join in
you get some sad people. not found any like that on here so far thank god

So, I lost the screw cap that covers the central overflow pipe, It dropped into the mash and then I think has ended up in my compost heap, anyone got any idea where to get a replacement? I'm gonna have to use a piece of tin foil to cover the pipe while I dough in this weekend.

So, I lost the screw cap that covers the central overflow pipe, It dropped into the mash and then I think has ended up in my compost heap, anyone got any idea where to get a replacement? I'm gonna have to use a piece of tin foil to cover the pipe while I dough in this weekend.

Just checked for you, the thread is the same as a standard plumbing compression fitting ...... easy to make a blanking cap :thumb:

29vceib.jpg

that's very helpful, thank you I can easily pop into screwfix on the way home. I'm giving a lesson to a friend, whose just starting out, using my Klarstein, It won't looking crappy with a piece of foil jammed in the pipe now.

that's very helpful, thank you I can easily pop into screwfix on the way home. I'm giving a lesson to a friend, whose just starting out, using my Klarstein, It won't looking crappy with a piece of foil jammed in the pipe now.

The thread is correct for my ACE , not sure about a Klarstein ??

I'm pretty confident they're the same thing just with a different retailers branding on them. I've looked on Alibaba and you can find them there I think all that's happened is some enterprising folks have bought them from China and branded them up and sold them on.

I'll nip into screwfix and pick that up this afternoon, if it doesn't fit I'll be amazed.

Very odd people

I was on there the evening when you were banned.

It you were trolling, pulling holes in the GF making comparisons when you had zero experience with either model.

You was just being provocative and deserved the ban.

By the way I am not a moderator of that FB group.

Back