Al Fresco cooking continued

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pvt_ak

Budding Brewer !
Reaction score
89eb12ad27192d2649c36def61cccddc.jpg

Birthday today - 27 again !
Took delivery of a new pizza oven and a beer box for Karting brews from shed to kitchen !
Life doesn't get much better [emoji16][emoji106][emoji485]🥂[emoji481]🥃[emoji487]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! What pizza oven did you get? I have one firmly on my wishlist.

540238b2893fdfcdeb5d434965601ae5.png

One from La Hacienda. I'd really like a brick or clay oven really but couldn't justify the spend !! One day maybe !

Pizzas were awesome though and kept the party going till the early hours !

Yeah, they're not cheap are they! Unless you have the time and skill to build your own. Still, the one you've got looks like it does the job, happy days!

I don't have a BBQ but would like one of those.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upb3WIhMBEw[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGbb0Z6uKBc[/ame]

Nice work, like your safari gear too 😂

I might have to invest in a pizza stone for my weber grill, no space for a pizza oven 😕

I love pizza

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nice work, like your safari gear too [emoji23]

I might have to invest in a pizza stone for my weber grill, no space for a pizza oven [emoji53]

I love pizza

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Standard attire in North Leicestershire mate. Some mighty big beasts roaming the streets ! [emoji106]

Mate of mine has a pizza stone on a Weber - works a treat !

My mate cancelled his £700 pizza oven and bought this for 199 quid. Used it on Sunday, it's amazing and portable and I'm buying one

Screenshot_2017-05-02-19-39-53.jpg

My mate cancelled his £700 pizza oven and bought this for 199 quid. Used it on Sunday, it's amazing and portable and I'm buying one

A buddy of mine also has one of these. Many a night of pizza and beer had [emoji106][emoji481]

Latest posts

Back