Hacked??

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScouseBrew

Reaction score
Is anyone else seeing this?

Screenshot_20170505-203601.jpg

It spam from new member (and x member) dgjdhsjadhb whos name i saw earlier (i was kind of expecting something like this) if you see anything like this in future could you use the red triangle beneath the users name to report it so it goes straight to the mods area and can be dealt with A.S.A.P, thanks.

yeagh me to.

Maybe its someone who wants top brew homebrew but is a little scared.

lol

Jokers

It spam from new member (and x member) dgjdhsjadhb whos name i saw earlier (i was kind of expecting something like this) if you see anything like this in future could you use the red triangle beneath the users name to report it so it goes straight to the mods area and can be dealt with A.S.A.P, thanks.

Could you's introduce a timer that limits the number of threads a new user can post to no more than 3 or 5 maybe in an hour? Up until they have 10 posts or so maybe? Means you don't get swamped by these muppets on a regular basis.

In fact just take it offline for 20 minutes at the rate the prick is going at it.

This is clearly the work of the evil commercial beer brewery's, intent on making the world drink sh*t beer for all of time.

Lol, taking bets he can get up to 28 threads posted per minute...

Back