Question for the mods

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godsdog

Landlord.
Reaction score
How do I post an image straight from my android phone memory as there is no paper clip icon or any other icon to do so in the message body when I try to, it would make it far easier than keep firing up the laptop to download an image from my phone to the laptop to be able to use the paper clip icon in the message body, its bugged me for ages,ta

How do I post an image straight from my android phone memory as there is no paper clip icon or any other icon to do so in the message body when I try to, it would make it far easier than keep firing up the laptop to download an image from my phone to the laptop to be able to use the paper clip icon in the message body, its bugged me for ages,ta
Bugga me I've posted this and think I can see the answer

Well I got the image upload page to load and uploaded the image from my phone but the bloody window wouldn't shut down to type in the message body

If I am reading your question correctly I go to the picture on my phone hold my finger on it until you get the option to copy etc then I click reply in the thread k want to post in and click on the yellow icon that looks like a picture of a mountain to the left of the quote icon, I then long press again in the pop up that appears and click paste, that should do it.

Just realized my post above was if you find an image online and want to use it having re-read your OP I see you mean from YOUR phone not the internet, and I haven't a clue how you do that as I always use my PC.

I use Tapatalk mostly on the phone which is simple enough to upload pictures etc.

Screenshot_2017-07-21-12-14-50.png

Then I'm on mobile version then as it says to view desk top version tab at the bottom of the page
The mobile version is a blue/white and desktop is as on PC.
If you access pc version on android it's usually top right cirner of screen settings and access if you're using chrome and works exactly as pc.
I use Tapatalk normally but disadvantages are you can't like a post and when you reply you must return out of your reply,save and exit the post then re-enter to see what you have posted but is quite handy.
Not sure about Apple though.

Gerry

It's slightly different I'm mobile version as you have to actually select manage attachments at the bottom of the screen.
This will then give you the option to upload as you would then on your pc.
I've added a few screenshots from my phone for show.Once you have finished uploading just remember to select close window.
Hope this helps.

Screenshot_2017-07-21-20-32-57.png

Screenshot_2017-07-21-20-33-05.png

Screenshot_2017-07-21-20-33-19.png

Screenshot_2017-07-21-20-35-06.png

Screenshot_2017-07-21-20-35-42.png

Back