Dead things...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narmour

Landlord.
Reaction score
I was bottling my wine on Saturday night and went into the shed to grab a couple of buckets to sterilise the bottles in. I pulled one out and found a fairly decomposed mouse in it!! it had obviously fallen in and died a slow and nasty death of starvation in there. Poor wee bugger. Mind you, the wee sh!t ruined a perfectly good bucket so my sympathy is somewhat lacking!

bit o bleach and a few good rinses and it will be right as rain....
Theres many a mouse et al gone into beer brews of the past...and a farm winery wasn't the cleanest of places....

bit of extra body in the wine....... :D :D

When I lived in Thailand I nearly stood on a monster 12" long poisonous centipede, I'm not normally jumpy but this scared the s**t out of me!! I battered it with a broom handle, never seen anything so vicious, it even tried to bite through its own body to escape. I took a pic to show the neighbours, the student girls on one side jumped and gave a number of a bug killer as it would put you in hospital for a week, with the possibility of losing a foot!! The big Thai mama on the other side, who spent her day with a pestle and mortar making curry paste asked where it was so we could put it in whisky then made the gesture of putting one fist in the crook of her other elbow doing the wahay thing, saying it was good for the man!!!

In Portugal I've drunk whisky with lizards in, and in Bangkok Chinatown I've seen stuff you don't want to know about!!

I've had a couple of dodgy bits of chicken... :oops:

Latest posts

Back