Yeast recycling interest

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all,
Well at last I sussed putting YouTube via my mobile into the tv on firestick...get in!! But waking up at 2 o'clock on the settee isn't good skills haha!
There's so many stirrer plates projects, but I got panicked! Could I do the fiddly work and one handed??
Time will tell tbh!
Up to the challenge...
Even looking around with fans I was thinking if I get a fan already with power, on/off switch there's less faffing on! But I'll still have make it...so a catch 21..
Getting the speed control fitted properly...
I could (if I struggle) Andy my pc & leccy guru will help...
N I get up to see him up at Scotland with a few homebrews..
But like I said...never give up, best to try & if not at least I tried :-)
This fan is my air circulation in the ferm fridge...only £14 if I faff it up lol

Dismantle it and take the showded off..

Hoping the one off switch gets off

**** pic of the internal guvvings!! Lol

Plenty to thing about tbh
I'll be reet!!
I hope...
Love prodjects :-)

What are you up to now bri? That last piccy on post 24 looks like your building a hadron colider :lol:

just pmsl...had to look up what a hadron colider.....:lol::lol:

mind i got carried away with online shoppin...got scared is cant do the electrics...and bought a fan...(another one!!! :whistle:)
dont know if its going to any good...if not got a fan to play with...
BTW our lass is onto my addiction of t'web buying:doh:

Hahaha!!!
Looks like something out out of dr Frankenstein films!!
Mind if that already fan does the job...I'll try n do the project!!
Might build them for a hobby!! Haha!
Mind I can get carried away! As u know!!!

By the time you've finished bri, you'll have a massive stir plate capable of make 10 gallon starters at a time :lol:

Am I got Into too deep??
This came this morning.
I know what it is lol but what shall I do with it?
I know I've got the rest of the items to follow but will put my heed at rest haha!

Thx
Bri

Had to laugh yesterday!
Getting frustrated with the tiny magnets and superglue haha!!
Imagine the look at my face thinking the picture would be like the add on Evilbay...m8! There bloody tiny! Lol
Me n my internet buying!!
Now I've took my time! Wrote down what it is..how big etc..(just incase I forgot and buy more!!) 10mm by what ever they are!
Got confused with the basic + n - of them and how the stir bar could go on....numerous YouTube threads I think the info is set in!!! Honest!!
Sometimes I hate being a ballon knot!! But I get there....
Must call myself 'post it' man! Notes all ova...excel check sheets lol
Well it keeps me busy!

Had to laugh yesterday!
Getting frustrated with the tiny magnets and superglue haha!!
Imagine the look at my face thinking the picture would be like the add on Evilbay...m8! There bloody tiny! Lol
Me n my internet buying!!
Now I've took my time! Wrote down what it is..how big etc..(just incase I forgot and buy more!!) 10mm by what ever they are!
Got confused with the basic + n - of them and how the stir bar could go on....numerous YouTube threads I think the info is set in!!! Honest!!
Sometimes I hate being a ballon knot!! But I get there....
Must call myself 'post it' man! Notes all ova...excel check sheets lol
Well it keeps me busy!

I've got visions of you with loads of small magnets stuck all over you now like you've got some weird version of chicken pox :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back