Job Hunting

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtrog

(Not so) Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I should be doing this on here, but oh well. I'm currently on the dole and was wondering if anyone had a job going, I live in the north west, so preferably any one in that area. I'm happy to do any work, obviously brewery work would be ace (any of you microbrewers that want some help :D . As I say, don't know if I should be doing this here, but worth a try.

Good luck to you.
As a normal member I have no objection to a post like this....You got to try everywhere these days...

How old are you?

My work (Heineken) are currently looking for apprentices in Royal Brewery - Manchester.

K

Best for luck with the job hunt, I've been put in a similar position myself.

kev said:
How old are you?

My work (Heineken) are currently looking for apprentices in Royal Brewery - Manchester.

K

The age limit for these is usually 24 isn't it? The apprenticeship scheme's are great if you can get on a good one.

kev said:
How old are you?

K

I'm 19, thanks for the tip :thumb:

Go to the Heineken UK corporate site and check it out.

You might be lucky. Great (and I mean ******* superb) company to work for.

Don't listen to the hater's moaning about John Smith's & Foster's. It's a brilliant place to be..............

Helicoptered into Monaco.....need I say more.

K

Back