Crossmyloof,pugsonmydoorstep

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossmyloof's latest hops discount price

Capture.JPG

The IPA i brewed with the US ale yeast is almost crystal after 4 weeks. I dry hopped at around 16c and bottled for 2 weeks. Just taken one from airing cupboard to freezer and its 90% clear. Very impressed. Tastes very nice as well. Have switched to pellets now and found i get much less waste.

If just like to add that my experience of using these guys to buy hops is great. Very quick replies to queries and they take a genuine interest in your brewing. Good prices for small amounts and quick postage. What more could you ask for? :thumb:

Just bottled another Punked IPA clone and again tastes fantastic. I used 2 packs of US yeast on this as someone had knocked the lid on my pot and wanted to get a really fast ferment in case got contaminated. Very strong hop presence , perfect. I have a Lager fermenting at 15c with 2 packs of Kolsch yeast and thats going off like a rocket. Wish i had done it lower to be honest.

Last night I made up a cascade brew using crossmyloof hops and yeast, now fermenting with the American ale yeast. High hopes for this one.

46l
10kg marris otter
50g CML Mosaic 60 mins
50g CML cascade 15 mins
50g CML cascade 0 mins steeped for 30 mins
2 packets CML American Ale Yeast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i two have bought hops from these guys and they are amazing, delivery was unbelievably quick and had a great email to check all was o.k. with the hops ,steve took a REAL interest as to what I was brewing I will be getting all my hops from them in future.

Last night I made up a cascade brew using crossmyloof hops and yeast, now fermenting with the American ale yeast. High hopes for this one.

46l
10kg marris otter
50g CML Mosaic 60 mins
50g CML cascade 15 mins
50g CML cascade 0 mins steeped for 30 mins
2 packets CML American Ale Yeast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The yeast sprung to life in no time whatsoever. I pitched by just sprinkling on top rather than making a starter and my airlock is happily chugging away every second. Wow this stuff was fast starting.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back