Proud to have her on your side?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and there is thee rub, MAYBE, it's all land of milk and honey and could be, might be, possibly, what way is that to run a country? Anyone who expresses any opinion on leaving the EU is immediately shot down in flames a s negative and anti democratic. have you ever stopped and thought that, yes, it is going ahead but some people want a reasoned argument about where we go not just a we won so you shut up attitude. it's not all fear some of it is genuine concern for the people with their head in the clouds, those of the resurgent Great Britain!

Going back to the original topic, when you get the people who are running this show including Boris spouting lies on TV about laws against straight bananas then you start to worry if the lunatics really HAVE taken over the asylum ( sorry for using the word asylum, i forgot that you voted out to get rid of all those asylum seekers)

Watching the flood of majority mainly men, mostly economic migrants of fighting age from backwards and misogynistic countries, may well have tipped the balance for the leave vote.
Also remoaners talk about the EU like it is some kind of paradise, there is massive youth unemployment in lots of these countries.
Social unrest due to the ineptitude of EU leaders to secure it's borders.
There is a reasonable chance that Le Pen will be voted president of France next election, especially if we get many more progressive enrichment lorries deciding to drive along a pedestrian area at high speed.

Watching the flood of majority mainly men, mostly economic migrants of fighting age from backwards and misogynistic countries, may well have tipped the balance for the leave vote.
Also remoaners talk about the EU like it is some kind of paradise, there is massive youth unemployment in lots of these countries.
Social unrest due to the ineptitude of EU leaders to secure it's borders.
There is a reasonable chance that Le Pen will be voted president of France next election, especially if we get many more progressive enrichment lorries deciding to drive along a pedestrian area at high speed.

So if we are to believe the current economic status and George Osborne and Teresa May the UK economy is one of the most stable and best performing in the world and lowest unemployment. Now this happened whilst we were actually IN the EU and we outperformed the rest of Europe. Being a member did not hold us back but it did give us the stability of belonging to a group with a known trading history and market. We will have to renegotiate some of those and some we will never get back.
No one said it was paradise but it was predictable and we had some opt outs ( euro) to our advantage. Soon we have an uncertain future and some of that EU unemployment may well be imported into the UK when business struggles with doing business with new markets, even Nissan are back tracking on their promise to remain and will now "wait and see"

Sooner or later this thread will descend into an unpleasant argument so I'm going to bail now and wish you well. I'd just like to add "thank God we're out"!!

Last edited:
Sooner or later this thread will descend into an unpleasant argument so I'm going to bail now and wish you well. I'd just like to add "thank God we're out"!!

No argument from me just a friendly discussion, my only point being that even though we are on the way out opinion is still allowed without degenerating into them and us situation.
We are all leaving and have to get the best deal and those who voted to stay are still allowed to comment on those deals.

I suspect that 47% of the people who voted "Leave" did it for similar reasons ...

... and the other 63% did it because they didn't understand the maths!

Why i allowed a thread with such a condescending start last this long is beyond me (put it down to my man flu) the next Brexit thread that starts this way will not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back