David Beckham

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I heard them discussing his emails on 5live last night they said they will not do him any favours as they will tarnish his squeaky clean image, i have just read the list on the Telegraph site, how much attention does this guy need :roll:

The leaked emails between Mr Beckham and his publicist Mr Oliveira suggested his attempts to use his charity work were part of a campaign for a knighthood. In one message the 41-year-old former England captain branded the Honours Committee "unappreciative c***s" after missing out on a knighthood in 2013 and dismissed lesser awards, ranting: "Unless it's a knighthood f*** off".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lackmail-david-beckham-1m-avoid-embarrassing/

...perhaps he needs to divert his efforts elsewhere. ..that wife of his always has a face like a cracked **** pot. .
Agree , she always looks like a slapped **** and the body of an anorectic chicken, I can't see whats going on there, other than he's a ******.

I haven't seen here for ages, this is quite scary -

Victoria-Beckham-snaps-430663.jpg

victoria-beckham-1.jpg

...think those are old pictures she went back to two aspirins on an ironing board...not unless she had them pumped up again..
All that money you thing he'd take her out for a good feed.

..think those are old pictures she went back to two aspirins on an ironing board...not unless she had them pumped up again..
All that money you thing he'd take her out for a good feed.

Happy faces -

Victoria-Beckham-Monogrammed-Sweater-London-September-2016.jpg

Victoria-Beckham-Wearing-Red-Top-Blue-Pants-June-2016.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2jmdaMN3u1te9s4t_1280.jpg

The kids are just as bad. Hasnt Brooklyn got his own fashion chain or something already. Looks a right little **** who would have got battered at the school I went to.

...perhaps he needs to divert his efforts elsewhere. ..that wife of his always has a face like a cracked **** pot. .

She never smiles got a face like a Bull Dog chewing a Wasp

The kids are just as bad. Hasnt Brooklyn got his own fashion chain or something already. Looks a right little **** who would have got battered at the school I went to.
what school was that..we all want to know:mrgreen:

what school was that..we all want to know:mrgreen:

At the time it was regarded as the best secondary school in Brighton. In a fairly affluent area but had a lot of kids from an estate not far away as well. Fighting was fairly common everywhere in the mid eighties.

Latest posts

Back