California Connoisseur Pinot Noir Kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpile1

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've just bought the California Connoisseur 6 bottle Pinot Noir kit and was wondering if any of you guys had tried this one? If so, what was it like?

I really like Burgundy wines and am hoping that this kit'll be reminiscent of something like them - but we'll see. :pray:

Darren

How are you getting on with this? I am currently doing one of their 6 bottle white kits

Ive done a pinot noir and a shiraz and both were very palatable. Its perfectly drinkable from week 4 but it does get better with age ( a few extra weeks or even months).

You;re never gonna get a full bodied red from any of the kits as theres simply no age to them. But for a few extra bottles for chrsitmas dinner, theyre perfect.....and cheap

let us know how you get on.

dont forget to de-gas your brew before bottling or youll have a sparkly red

Hi all,

I've done quite a few California Connoisseur over the last few months and they've all been quite good. I can highly recommend the Valpolicella, it's really really good.

My Pinot Noir is coming up to the end of the fementation. In a few days I'll be adding the campden stuff and the stabilisers before clearing. :cheers:

Back