GEB sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajhutch

Landlord.
Reaction score
Geterbrewed are having a sale, at first glance it is 15% of a lot of malts and 10% off a lot of hops.

I'd wanted to but it went out of stock really quickly. Ended up going with The Malt Miller instead.

Some people that I know have their lupulin powder delayed due to supplier delays, which may also be behind the sudden 'out of stock' notice.

As I understand it, GEB may include expected stock as well as actual/current stock in their website stock notifications, which is vulnerable to delivery problems from suppliers arriving on time.

The Irish pale and lager malts are out of stock:twisted: but ordered some of the stout malt to try. Have read that it's totally useable for plenty of other styles apart from stout.Copped some hops as well whilst at it along with some Carahell and crystal Malts.
Did i actually need it,:nono::lol:.

The Irish pale and lager malts are out of stock:twisted: but ordered some of the stout malt to try. Have read that it's totally useable for plenty of other styles apart from stout.Copped some hops as well whilst at it along with some Carahell and crystal Malts.
Did i actually need it,:nono::lol:.

could it be used in a lager or ipa do you know ?

could it be used in a lager or ipa do you know ?
Lager!!!!!. IPA ok.Have read that it is fine for 'most' beer styles,being something like M/Otter. I have Pale and lager malt already,just thought i would dive in whilst a few bob off:lol:.
Intend to mix it anyway with Pale and perhaps Lager malt for a lighter brew.

Not in their sale, but anyone thinking about trying the lupulin powder hops?

Spoke to a head Brewer at a microbrewery about lupulin powder. He said don't use it unless you can centrifuge properly. Apparently if you get it in your FV you have no chance of getting them out.

Spoke to a head Brewer at a microbrewery about lupulin powder. He said don't use it unless you can centrifuge properly. Apparently if you get it in your FV you have no chance of getting them out.

I hadn't really considered that. Wouldn't that help the haze though, or would it be too bitter?

I hadn't really considered that. Wouldn't that help the haze though, or would it be too bitter?

I understand they won't drop out of suspension - so you would have bits of hops floating in your beer.

Does the forum discount not work in the sale?
I've just put an order together and when I put in the code it says the entered code does not meet the requirements

Does the forum discount not work in the sale?
I've just put an order together and when I put in the code it says the entered code does not meet the requirements

I have let GEB know you have had a problem, i imagine the code doesn't work as the sale items are already discounted.

I have let GEB know you have had a problem, i imagine the code doesn't work as the sale items are already discounted.

That's what I was wondering and it's not a lot of money anyway, but every little bit helps to offset the delivery charges.

Spent just over £109 on malt etc last week and the code didn't work either copy n paste or direct typing- but the reductions were more than the discount of 5% anyway.

Back