Next three kits to brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willycoolj

Regular.
Reaction score
Having done single kits and part mash, cold steeping etc, decided to do two can kits, have had good results from woodfordes wherry and sundew, also done youngs American pale and festival golden stag which I am drinking at the moment, both going down nicely, so have ordered my next three kits to brew, can't wait to try these ones
2b259799845fdbe27bb6cbe867f90c28.jpg
70d6520c4721e7582788ddbc187f3b24.jpg
4457298587aeb375467462bce31a23a2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Three very good choices there! Cwtch is a gorgeous brew and hard to believe it comes out of a tin, I'm going to try an AG clone in the next few months. Youngs and Festival kits are both top drawer quality too, I did the APA and the New Zealand Pilsner in the past both very very good. The two can kits with hops are worth every penny IMHO

Three very good choices there! Cwtch is a gorgeous brew and hard to believe it comes out of a tin, I'm going to try an AG clone in the next few months. Youngs and Festival kits are both top drawer quality too, I did the APA and the New Zealand Pilsner in the past both very very good. The two can kits with hops are worth every penny IMHO

Been wanting to try the Cwtch kit for ages, loads of good reviews and the mocha porter also good reviews, the three kits altogether cost £65.85 plus free delivery, cwtch was £24.95

Made two out of those three and Cwtch is on my list of kits to try.

Made the Mocha Porter for Christmas last year and have kept a few bottles back for this Christmas, very nice so long as you like coffee.

The Father Hook's was made as one of my draught beers i.e. kegged instead of bottled. My notes say it was good, decent hop taste / aroma without being too full on.

So many good kits around now.

I love the coffee taste in things, coffee ice cream is one of my favourite things, will bottle the mocha porter and keg the father hook bitter, and keg and bottle the cwtch

Latest posts

Back