General Election 2017 [POLL]

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who gets your vote?

• Labour

• Conservative

• Lib Dems

• Ukip

• Greens

• SNP

• Plaid Cymru

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you decided who is going to get your vote.

This poll is about your decision on who gets your vote and if you like post why its not for members to tell others they are wrong or slate the other parties any such posts will be either edited or removed and any discussion as to why will also be removed.

I have said elsewhere i think Jeremy Corbyn is a decent bloke and i like what he has said about the NHS, Labour get my vote.

Not that I'll be voting for them, but the SNP have more MPs than UKIP and the Greens combined but you've missed them from the poll.

I have no trust in any of them...if you could strip away their skins they'd all be the same...horns, pointed teeth and hooves...

I was just going off the bookies top 5 i have added snp :wink:

The bookies have a top 5? I'm surprised they even have a top 3! The odds on even a Lib Dem victory must be about 500/1!

EDIT - 200/1 according to Oddschecker.co.uk

Well, I've decided to vote for the party I usually vote for but you've not put them on the list! Our local elections recently was only the second time I've ever managed to vote for the person who won.

Plaid Cymru.

None of them, i do not believe in "party politics".

I'm going for a tactical vote of lib dems this time round as I just really don't like the conservatives.
The lib dems seem to be the only party with a very slim chance of putting a dent anywhere near the conservatives in West Berks

Labour have my vote, their manifesto is the only one that clearly has the benefit of the country as its best interest, even despite continued slurs against Corbyn that have been proven wrong.

Post edited - as i said in the OP any slating of other parties will be removed - CT.

Post edited - as i said in the OP any slating of other parties will be removed - CT.[/QUOTE]

Apologies. Biased but only true points made

Always was a labour voter but voted lib dem last time around.I have to say that the lib dem's here are the only party that ever seems to keep local and residents informed of local and national issues,EXCEPT when there is an election,then they all come crawling out of the woodwork to get your vote.
Can't vote Conservative and i just have no confidence in Jeremy as a prospective leader:nono:.
Don't actually know at present which way i will vote.

SNP, then rebuild Hadrian's wall (propa like) an set yer's fookers adrift,,, :twisted:

The wee Krankie say's she's ganna glass Terri, slap her *its aboot an kick Jezza's Nads oot his gob,,

She's then ganna get the next big roond for us all up here!!!
Get yer Swallies oot noo,,, :mrgreen:

Post edited - as i said in the OP any slating of other parties will be removed - CT.

Apologies. Biased but only true points made

-------------------

I am sure we all have strong and negative views about all parties but that is not what the thread is about as I said in the OP.

none of them for me
they all say they will do this and they won't do that
but they do just what they want to as long as it is in there interest
so this is why I have never voted and still won't vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back