Homebrew supply shops highlands scotland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freflow

Reaction score
Hi
Does anybody know of any reasonable well stocked and one with a large section of home brew equipment and kits shop in the highlands, like inverses or wick etc.
I normally do the beverdale kits for wine and muntons for beer and a lot other exotic beer ones and it is expensive to have them sent.
i will be moving there soon
thanks

Hi mate
If you're looking for kits, basic equipment like fermentation vessels, syphons, and bottles then you will be just fine with Farm and Household Stores in Inverness. If you're looking for anything else, you're going to need to order online. I try and order from places where if you spend over a certain amount, you get free shipping. Because you will soon fine that even though you live on the mainland, according to the shipping companies, 'you don't' :rolleyes: and your postage will be huge!! I personally like to order from the Edinburgh Homebrew store because they over free shipping over £60 spend and it my liquid yeasts don't stay in transit too long.
Welcome to our beautiful part of the world! :thumb:

Could also be worth checking for other homebrewers in the area and buying in bulk, one delivery split 3-10 ways will make it pennies each , always also worth keeping an eye on gumtree and the like for unwanted secondhand gear. Also if there are other homebrewers in the area it's an excuse for a day away shopping with a nominated driver:) and split the petrol money.

Back