Politics and religion, please read even if you avoid these topics.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but you can sprinkle glitter on it (not quite sure what point I'm making here, I just wanted to type that :lol:)

Glitterturd! - a new word for the english dictionary. All we need now is an explanation. I can use it in my new job and either, impress, amuse or shock my new colleagues. :lol:

I honestly don't see the point of the OP,I did read it at the time it was posted and thought hes looking to get a rise out of everyone with a nothing post and nothings changed my mind since.the bottom line is in the snug if you don't like the subject matter keep well away from it and the mods will manage the replys to it as they see fit,end of argument,we all have opinions rightly or wrongly and most of us try and keep on a civil side with contentious subjects:thumb:

Glitterturd! - a new word for the english dictionary. All we need now is an explanation. I can use it in my new job and either, impress, amuse or shock my new colleagues. :lol:

Glitterturd perfectly sums up my last brew, a pretty rubbish Saison bottled with a fantastic label :D

M you are such a hipster. ..glitter turd indeed! Perhaps the glitter would come in handy for another forum member who at this point in time is having a right time of it with a rogue canine leaving it's eggs on his drive. ..
I too am very let down by this Mr Kipling fiasco! I imagined him as a kind old gentleman busy making French fancies and the like all covered in icing sugar. ...

I have considered a few times starting a thread on topics involving politics or religion but always stopped thinking I don't want to start something that ends needing to be closed by the moderators and/or members falling out over differences of opinion. So have started this thread to ask you all if want me to avoid these topics?

ANYWAY.....was there something important you wanted to say Simon? :doh:

Cheers for the feedback on this guys as far as I can tell only 1 post nearly says don't post. Just a few examples of what I am considering posting about capitalism is it good or bad, Islam why it doesn't add up, Why people commit terrorist attacks & what bible verses are troubling. Why I want to post about them here and not in a forum designed for such debate is I want peoples opinions that have not likely to have studied the topics in depth so are closer to a general public view and Islam especially there are likely no Muslim home brewers to be offended.

Cheers for the feedback on this guys as far as I can tell only 1 post nearly says don't post. Just a few examples of what I am considering posting about capitalism is it good or bad, Islam why it doesn't add up, Why people commit terrorist attacks & what bible verses are troubling. Why I want to post about them here and not in a forum designed for such debate is I want peoples opinions that have not likely to have studied the topics in depth so are closer to a general public view and Islam especially there are likely no Muslim home brewers to be offended.

There is always someone offended!!

Hurry up 😉

More importantly
Here's my flip flops swmbo bought me,says she didn't notice what it said 😂😂😂😂

IMG_0700.jpg

It's all kicking off. ...pms radical flip flops...I can see M googling that one! And Gerry dissing Mr Kipling and his **** cakes....well they are really!

Talk about a sh!t€ job!
At least the thread is going OK! A full on,sensible debate on politics and religion with no one getting upset or going mental...

Back