Income/wealth inequality in the UK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Maggie... and I was born and bred smack in the heart of the South Yorks mining district. My ol' man and two elder brothers were miners. They spent half the time moaning about the pit and begging me not to emulate their career choice. Too late for me ol' man but my bros got qualifications whilst working and got out.

I liked Maggie... and I was born and bred smack in the heart of the South Yorks mining district. My ol' man and two elder brothers were miners. They spent half the time moaning about the pit and begging me not to emulate their career choice. Too late for me ol' man but my bros got qualifications whilst working and got out.

Mmmmm
i worked for the Greater London Council and to be honest i moaned about the job.
However i had 20 years under my belt and wasn't looking to jack it in.For a big organisation with lots of internal workings problems,it nonetheless damn well worked well.
That bitch had a personal 'thing' with the then leader of the GLC and i am damn well sure that in the 'lets scrap the GLC' plot it was an overiding factor in it's demise.:twisted:

Latest posts

Back