Brewferm belgium raspberry beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBri

Reaction score
OiOi

Just started my kit today, og of 1050, this was a rather expensive kit, as it only makes 12l, if it works out it will be worth it, i'm a bit of a sucker for the belgium fruit beers, has anyone else tried these kits?

Peace

JB

I made this kit back in march and i still have a few bottles left. A good ruby colour with a shocking pink sediment (in bottle and FV), a bitter beer with a hint of fruit. Nowhere as fruity as a kriek, but a nice pint after a chilling. Would make again, but maybe try to add a bit more sweetness to calm the bitterness down a little

Which I'm not to sure to do...

Yet

I made this kit at the end of last year because my wife liked the sound of it.

It was easy to do, and was a very nice brew, especially when chilled.

I didn't have much problem with pink sediment in my bottles though - but as there was plenty of secondary fermentation I guess I got it right?

I've got a couple of bottles left around somewhere - must dig them out :)

Andy

Greetings!!!

Bottled lastnight, og was 1012, giving an abv of 5%, oh happy days :)

cheers

This has turned out to be a very tasty drop, hard to keep my hands off it, especially as i have nothing else ready atm, several trips to the local offy have been made. I'd recommend this on to any fans of belgium beers

JB

Hi JB,
I have the Brewferm Tarwebier ready to go and just need to find a spare evening to get it going!
Good to hear that the Brewferm kits are worth the money!
and I know what you mean about the drinking of your own brew when there is nothing else to hand! I keep nipping and buying exepensive beer! agghhhhh

Back