Cornelius Style Keg for £16

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes some of these Alibaba traders will send a sample in view of making a larger purchase,at the end of the day you want to see the quality first.

Why not send them a link to this thread when you email them, if they think members will buy once they know they are good quality it may help you get a sample.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...60604983817.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.00Y0Gs

Also these but 100 min order.

If they are at $5 each x 100 - $500 and if shipping is say $800 then uk duty and tax would be �£245+ any other fees. Best saying �£1500 all in for 100 which would work out at �£15 each, but I haven't heard back yet with a delivery quote and its been 2 days so could double or 10x that amount, Ive no idea.

Last edited:
the dangers as i see em are:
1) inevitable VAT and courier handeling charges, so add 20% and a tenner, goods sent from china and the far east via post will often slip under the customs and exercise net with basic descriptions of 'electronics' and a nominal dollar valuation however established international couriers dhl etc are allways above board with descriptions and valuations as they also charge you a handeling fee for taking your vat payment for the taxman to 'facilitate a speedier delivery'

2)Quality and getting the goods described... the alibabba site should offer protection here, tho it may take some weeks to resolve and get a refund at a different exchange rate

But dont get suckered into any off site contracts, as when doll house sized kegs arrive you wont have any comeback at all.

its a punt but worth it imho, if i didnt have a full stable of kegs i too would be tempted..

Latest posts

Back