Tesco 25% off homebrew.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a fv is on its way aswell as a stout kit might leave the stout for a day or so and just get 2 fv as only have the one right now

mrs aint gonna be happy if i get the lot in one go but hey ho what she dont know etc etc etc lol

Click and collect is now free and there is no limit on how much you have to spend (unlike grocery shopping where it is £25)

Just noticed that the Woodfordes Wherry kits are down to £16.50 on this deal, can't be bad, shame they haven't got some of their other kits too as I've already got a Wherry in a PB.

Shame the Coopers APA isn't reduced, would have liked a go at that one. Ordered a coopers European lager to try out and a few beer kit enhancers, rude not to:razz:

The Coopers APA was on offer, I have ordered/received one, keep you eyes on the site they may just be out of stock, I also ordered the Coopers Real Ale.
Have you done the real ale before? Can you recommend?

Love the tescos sale, good value with free click and collect! Plus i can spend my clubcard points on homebrew!

Wonder if Tescum are getting out of the HB game and wont be restocking once they've cleared everything or are just under the cosh at the moment.

If I was still doing kits I'd be snapping up those Cooper stout kits for a tenner

yer to be honest, its the only time i really buy something, great value!

Thanks for the heads up mate I've ordered a Wherry, Youngs Scottish heavy, Coopers Aussie pale, bottle capper and a dozen brown bottles all for £50 bargain!

Back