Free old malt extract!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarenth

Reaction score
Hello All,

I work at London fields brewery as the assistant manager and run the home brew classes, we have lots of fairly old liquid and dried malt extract. I would take it home to do some brews but there is literally about 100kg of the stuff. If anyone would to come collect some of it your more than welcome.

it is about a year out of date, but I used some recently and got a decent brew from it. So if you would like to come collect some of the stuff please pop on down.

As a homebrewer I would hate to see it go to waste.

If you would like any more info, please send me a private message.

Hello All,

I work at London fields brewery as the assistant manager and run the home brew classes, we have lots of fairly old liquid and dried malt extract. I would take it home to do some brews but there is literally about 100kg of the stuff. If anyone would to come collect some of it your more than welcome.

it is about a year out of date, but I used some recently and got a decent brew from it. So if you would like to come collect some of the stuff please pop on down.

As a homebrewer I would hate to see it go to waste.

If you would like any more info, please email me on or reply on here
Just a pity you're in London or I would take it of you're hands.i wonder what's the delivery cost of that amount 👍

Sent from my ALE-L21

im not sure on the transport prices tbh. It just makes more sense if you come and pick it up, financially that is!

im not sure on the transport prices tbh. It just makes more sense if you come and pick it up, financially that is!

Heya, when would i be able to come and get some? I'm working nights at the moment and work by waterloo

I recommend you remove the email address as bots will pick it up and you will get a huge influx of spam.

I wobbled away (push bike, not intoxication) from LFB with enough DME to last a fair while for myself and another forum member. Thanks muchly.

Plenty left, I believe, so do get in touch with Sarenth if you are interested in his kind offer.

I wobbled away (push bike, not intoxication) from LFB with enough DME to last a fair while for myself and another forum member. Thanks muchly.

Plenty left, I believe, so do get in touch with Sarenth if you are interested in his kind offer.
I have made contact:thumb:just trying to determine if i can get up there easily enough by train to lunk some home!

Latest posts

Back