Asda

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is a limited offer as we do not normally shop there.

ASDA are selling bottled beer at 4 for £5 - https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/4-for-500/ls85317

I have bagged these for tonight.

Shepherd Neame Spitfire Premium Kentish Ale

Coniston bluebird Ale

Robinsons Iron Maiden Trooper Premium British Beer

Lancaster Bomber Ale

5012686019509_280_IDShot_3.jpeg
5060037431050_280_IDShot_3.jpeg
5015759000725_280_IDShot_3.jpeg
5010144000922_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

Asda have got this offer on more or less permanently as far as I can see. What each store sells is probably regionally based, so down here in the SE I would probably not be able to get your Coniston beer but might have a bigger range of SN beers to choose from. On the infrequent occasions I go in my local ASDA I usually come out with SN India Pale Ale which goes down well. :thumb:

We did our monthly shop there for a change and took advantage of the £1 delivery (i think you have to spend £40 to get it at a pound)

From our store to your door, £1 can go a long way

There aren't many things you can try for £1 these days so you'll be delighted to know that our new low cost mid-week delivery slots cost just a quid. Just choose one of our 2 hour delivery slots available at selected times on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and you’ll pay just one pound for your delivery.

Latest posts

Back