Empty champagne bottles

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgallie

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online shop where I can buy empty champagne bottles as I cant find them.

Thanks

No, and you obviously aren't looking hard enough or in the right places. As I've told Ian earlier this morning:
Moley said:
Ask around the posher hotels or any other venue which might host wedding receptions and other swanky parties.

champoo bottles are easy to find if your willing to get them.

i have got all of mine from these places.

posh hotels, a good wedding or party will supply lots of them, its the wrong time of year but a chrimbo do or new year party wil supply hundreds just from one.

wine bars, aswell as wine bottles they are also good for a party and champoo bottles

courperate event holders have hundreds of event every year so do the places that hold them, four friends went down to henly for the regatter last year soley to get champoo bottles and came back with a car full and i do mean a big car full the one guy came back with 120 let alone the other three.

so lets work on two issues here, one , i dont know where you are so i cant help being a bit vague, and two i am working on the fact you are very shy and or agrophobic or a woossie.

try these ideas, get on to the web or the yellow pages at home we want to do emails rather than snail mail as its cheaper and we are now going to write a brief letter to the manager/reasturant owner of ALL OF THEM

Dear sir,
Many thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to read this short letter. I am mr peter weston . I produce home made wines , I would like permission to contact your member of staff that deals with the recycling glass bins as I would like to reduce your bottle scrapage for a while. I would be especialy intrested in any champoo bottles.

now what we want to try and do is to try every one we can,

we are looking at hotels 3 stars to 5 starts, wine bars any, we want to try corporate hospitality firms, any one you can think of realy, the more you email or send letters to the more chances of some one saying yes

alternatively for the likes of elderflower Ikea do swing top 1 litre bottles at around £2 each, guess is depends how posh you want it to look and how many you are likley to give away - I like the swing tops as they are easy to reuse but get ****** off if I end up giving away a perfectly good bottle that has cost me money ;)

<laughing>

Alternatively simply get ****** once in a while with the rich and famous. ;-)

Latest posts

Back