Free EDINBURGH SCOTTISH ALE YEAST WLP028

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graysalchemy

Reaction score
Well a very successful brew day a few weeks ago i have 5 x 330ml bottles of Wlp028 yeast up for grabs, free to a good home.

It is quite an amazing yeast and i know a few of you are looking to doing a heavy so this is the ideal yeast.

The yeast was top cropped from the krausen early on in fermenetation. It has been tucked up in the fridge for a week.

If you have any interesting yeast you wish to swap in return then all the better, I am looking for English ale yeasts and belgians either cultured from bottles or from liquid yeasts.

This is not necessary if you don't have anything but I am trying to build up a yeast bank and thought perhaps it would be a good idea to set up perhaps a forum yeast swap.

So if you want any of it just pm me and I will send it to you.

Cheers

Alistair

I forgot you were partial to the Mcewans Champion Ale

Buster on the List only 3 Left.

:thumb:

I've only just got into the yeast harvesting game, so only have a couple of Windsor and S05 vials in the fridge, but I am fully behind the idea of yeast swaps on the forum!

Mark1964 said:
Hi Alistair we have some belgian blond yeast for a swap if you like :thumb:

Sorry Mark didn't see your post that will do nicely, or if you have some fullers/London yeast.

Cheers

A

Hi Grays,

I would like to try some if you have any left? I don't have any yeast to swap but maybe could send you something else?

DirtyC

graysalchemy said:
Mark1964 said:
Hi Alistair we have some belgian blond yeast for a swap if you like :thumb:

Sorry Mark didn't see your post that will do nicely, or if you have some fullers/London yeast.

Cheers

A
just the belgian im afraid and its going to be fermenting 2 more weeks. If your happy to wait pm me your address.

Hi Grays
Have you got any of the yeast left? I have got some WLP002 (ESB), WLP029 (Kölsch) and WLP550 Belgian Ale yeast slants.

lambert

Yes I probably have one left. Pm me your details. I would be interested in the WLP002 :thumb:

I'd like one if theres any left - was interested in doing a really malty beer! I've got no yeast sorted but would happily chuck you a bottle in the post for the trouble :)

For all of you who requested yeast I have now sent them to you.

Hope you enjoy.

:thumb: :thumb:

Back