• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Offered - 40+ glass 500ml bottles, Fife

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doive

Reaction score
I have been steadily collecting glass bottles for the last couple of years, but have now moved on to King Kegs and have decided not to bother with bottling any more. Most bottles are clean and de-labeled, but there are perhaps 20 needing labels removed and a good clean. Come with two bottle baskets to store them.

Offered FREE to uplift from Glenrothes, Fife. Otherwise they are going down the recycling! Happy to consider swaps for wine bottles as I'm making mead.

wished you lived nearer to me id would have had them off you but I'm in scunthorpe, north lincolnshire which is few miles away it'll be cheaper to buy them

Just saw this, and hope I'm not too late.
These would be really useful to me if you still have them. I intend moving to kegs myself once I have managed to produce something that's worth drinking.
I'm just down in Stirling and could pop over at the weekend if that's good for you?

Just saw this, and hope I'm not too late.
These would be really useful to me if you still have them. I intend moving to kegs myself once I have managed to produce something that's worth drinking.
I'm just down in Stirling and could pop over at the weekend if that's good for you?
Hello Taz,

Unfortunately I'm working this weekend way up near Dounreay, but next weekend should be no problem if you're available? Bottles are all sitting in my garage in crates, some are washed and labels removed, others are 'as received'. You're welcome to sample the produce of my King Kegs... :cheers:

Hello Taz,

Unfortunately I'm working this weekend way up near Dounreay, but next weekend should be no problem if you're available? Bottles are all sitting in my garage in crates, some are washed and labels removed, others are 'as received'. You're welcome to sample the produce of my King Kegs... :cheers:
I'm free any weekend, so next weekend suits me just fine. I shall bring my designated driver :wink:
I'll message you nearer the time, in case anything changes, and get your postcode etc. for sat nav.

Cheers

Racinsnake whats the home brew shop like down freeman street

was thinking of having a ride out to have a look

Can't rate them highly enough, not a massive shop but always have what I need (I'm a kit man)
There a friendly knowledgable couple too, just make sure you park in Asda or you'll get a ticket - their v chatty :D
Rob.

Latest posts

Back