Any whisky connoisseurs?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big fan of whisky, I go to the SMWS every time I'm in Edinburgh acheers. Usually buy a bottle or two despite the really stupid names they give their bottlings aheadbutt Also like visiting the odd distillery when I'm up north more

This was the last bottle I bought, a cragganmore finished in red wine barrels
IMG_20200112_173854768-01.jpeg

I like a dram or 2 the 21 year old from here is lovly, https://www.glengoyne.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=GMB also like a drop of Glen Farglas and Dalwinnie, my favourite is Laprioge of any vintage
Glengoyne 21 yr old - now your talking! Partial to a drop of Bowmore 15 yr old darkest which i found on Amazon at the bargain price of £39.99. I was in Sainsbury today and spotted a beer that's matured in Highland Park 12 yr old casks. It packs a punch at 8% but also a hefty price at £3.50 for a wee 330ml bottle. Its name escapes me unfortunately.

Aberlour is my favourite pricy one and a great quaffing cheap as chips easy drinking whiskey is sainsburys own bended whiskey, I'm not a fan of smokey peaty whiskey.

Glengoyne 21 yr old - now your talking! Partial to a drop of Bowmore 15 yr old darkest which i found on Amazon at the bargain price of £39.99. I was in Sainsbury today and spotted a beer that's matured in Highland Park 12 yr old casks. It packs a punch at 8% but also a hefty price at £3.50 for a wee 330ml bottle. Its name escapes me unfortunately.
Ola Dubh. Lidl have it for 2.99. Nice drop

Back