CO2 suppliers in Hampshire

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjas

Landlord.
Reaction score
I have just been given a Corny Keg for my birthday (Mrs Bigjas is a keeper) so I need to find a local supplier of CO2. I live in Fareham and after searching this forum and Google I have come up with Andover Patio Centre.

Does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere nearer to the south coast?

Thanks

Jas

Try adams gas, they deliver and collect from a lot of local builders merchants and such, find them on Google and choose what size tank you want

I have just been given a Corny Keg for my birthday (Mrs Bigjas is a keeper) so I need to find a local supplier of CO2. I live in Fareham and after searching this forum and Google I have come up with Andover Patio Centre.

Does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere nearer to the south coast?

Thanks

Jas

Where abouts in Fareham are you? I have an office I visit next to the motorway. Barnes Wallace road.

Anyway look up "All Liquid Dispense" who I use. They deliver FOC and a 5kg bottle is only £16 with no deposit [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers Hoddy, I have sent them a message, see what they come back with.

I live about 3 miles from your office, just off Highlands Road.

They are really helpful guys. You just have to see when they are next in your area and they will drop off for you [emoji1303] I think you'll need more cornies [emoji6]

Best we setup a bottle swap or two then [emoji1303]

andover patio centre £0.00 deposit, and a circa £22 refill/exchange cost, so you can drive off with 2 x full bottles for less than £50..
its a liquide air agency so you can get refills/exchanges from any agent nationwide. usually agents charge £50+ for a bottle deposit.

Thanks again for the heads up Hoddy, I have got 2 x 6.35kg Co2 bottles being delivered on Friday from http://www.aldd.co.uk . I can't believe how cheap they are, �£9.99 + VAT with free delivery if they are in your area!! Great communication and reply to FB messages really quickly. I was only going to get one cylinder, but at that price I thought I would get 2 so I've always got one ready to go. I've now got all the bits to set my corny up, just need to brew a beer to go in it....

Hoddy, I don't bottle my beers, but you are more than welcome to pop round if you are in the area.

Jas

Where abouts in Fareham are you? I have an office I visit next to the motorway. Barnes Wallace road.

Anyway look up "All Liquid Dispense" who I use. They deliver FOC and a 5kg bottle is only �£16 with no deposit [emoji1303]

That sounds good, I have a air liquide bottle that is empty and I've never bothered to exchange because it's cheaper for me to go to Andover Patio centre and get a bottle from there. I think I will take a look at who you just recommend :thumb:

Seriously they are so good. I begs me to ask the question as to how/why some other suppliers are charging so much.

Only thing you have to do is allow for the 2 week delivery schedule for when they are next in your area.

Top class service [emoji1303] I'll be putting all my business there way when I go pro.

Thanks again for the heads up Hoddy, I have got 2 x 6.35kg Co2 bottles being delivered on Friday from http://www.aldd.co.uk . I can't believe how cheap they are, �£9.99 + VAT with free delivery if they are in your area!! Great communication and reply to FB messages really quickly. I was only going to get one cylinder, but at that price I thought I would get 2 so I've always got one ready to go. I've now got all the bits to set my corny up, just need to brew a beer to go in it....

Hoddy, I don't bottle my beers, but you are more than welcome to pop round if you are in the area.

Jas

Sounds like we have the starting of a beer evening [emoji1303]right then how do we organise this? When you available?

Back