Doing two 'one can' beer kits at the same time.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peelman

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Early this March I am going to start to brew the Brewferm Christmas Ale. I have brewed it before and it is a fantastic seasonal ale. The only trouble is there's not enough of it, 7 lts per can! So this year I'm doubling up. Two cans, 14 lts in one FV.

My question is simple. Do I put the both yeast packs in or just the one? I would think both, but would like it confirmed if possible.

Cheers
:hat:

peelman said:
Early this March I am going to start to brew the Brewferm Christmas Ale. I have brewed it before and it is a fantastic seasonal ale. The only trouble is there's not enough of it, 7 lts per can! So this year I'm doubling up. Two cans, 14 lts in one FV.

My question is simple. Do I put the both yeast packs in or just the one? I would think both, but would like it confirmed if possible.

Cheers
:hat:
yeah stick both in :cheers:

That's the trouble with that stuff, Its so nice, it's going to be very difficult to leave it alone until Christmas.
:drunk:

Did this today and as you all said I bunged the 2 packs of yeast in!

I just hope I can wait until Christmas without touching it. The last batch I made was lovely!

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back