The crossmyloof brewery yeast

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These brews dont realise the stress they cause. All u want to see is some bloody bubbles. Is this really too much to ask? (Especially before you leave for work)
Oh I got some bubbles but not from CML,it was M36.😋

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Literally just kegged a mild I brewed using the British ale yeast and my first thought was, "Boy is that malty!" :D So spot on as usual mate.

When I tried the bitter I made with this yeast I immediatley thought, this would be great for a mild, as low alcohol beers can be notoriously hard to get body into the beer. Would you agree with my guess? I'm going to try it out in a mild this weekend

When I tried the bitter I made with this yeast I immediatley thought, this would be great for a mild, as low alcohol beers can be notoriously hard to get body into the beer. Would you agree with my guess? I'm going to try it out in a mild this weekend

I made a Mild with it and came out well. Not my cup of tea really but a decent enough beer. Loads of flavour for 3.5% ABV.

Got an order of three different hops sent today. Should be here by Thurs to start a brew Friday.
If you set up a PayPal account you can contact Steven via messenger or email and Hel send an invoice. Simple. And you get the 10% discount.

Got an order of three different hops sent today. Should be here by Thurs to start a brew Friday.
If you set up a PayPal account you can contact Steven via messenger or email and Hel send an invoice. Simple. And you get the 10% discount.

How do you go about doing that then (In detailed steps if you dont mind, for a techno-dunce. Thanks)

How do you go about doing that then (In detailed steps if you dont mind, for a techno-dunce. Thanks)
Follow these simple steps and there's also a YouTube tutorial.

https://youtu.be/uclrECYqmcQ
e5fd0f94c525e6ff1c26565ef591e8e3.jpg
1f0bf5364824b99d2d128662d896f889.jpg

I have a paypal account but it's the bit about 'paypal invoice' that I'm not sure about
All you have to do is place your order either by email, messenger or eBay supplying the email address that you have used to open your PayPal account.

With eBay you get no discount whereas using email or messenger you shall receive 10% compared to eBay prices as they don't have to pay eBay fees and pass the discount to the customer.

Once your order is received Steve will then forward an invoice/payment request to your PayPal account.
Remember this is only a request until you confirm payment as PayPal will release no funds without your consent thus stopping your account being rifled and PayPal shall notify you of the request.

Once you have confirmed payment your order is then processed and posted.

You shall also get an invoice sent to your preferred email account from which you contact CML as this doesn't have to be PayPal email address.
i.e. my PayPal is hotmail though my preferred contact is Gmail.

And you shall get a very warm and welcoming reply from them.

Simples...

All you have to do is place your order either by email, messenger or eBay supplying the email address that you have used to open your PayPal account.

With eBay you get no discount whereas using email or messenger you shall receive 10% compared to eBay prices as they don't have to pay eBay fees and pass the discount to the customer.

Once your order is received Steve will then forward an invoice/payment request to your PayPal account.
Remember this is only a request until you confirm payment as PayPal will release no funds without your consent thus stopping your account being rifled and PayPal shall notify you of the request.

You shall also get an invoice sent to your preferred email account from which you contact CML as this doesn't have to be PayPal email address.

Simples...

Thanks muchly Gerryjo :thumb:

Simples...

And as true to their word and prompt reply from CML.

Hi Gerry. Thanks for the mail mate. Just finishing across here for the night after a long hard day. I'll be glad to see my bed. Hope you're well across there? As for the email? Of course mate. No probs at all. Hopefully soon we'll get our website up and running too, which should make things easier for you guys. Don't worry though, we'll still like to banter;) cheers again fella and have a good night

Steven
The Crossmyloof Brewery

[email protected]

I have posted this as permission has been granted by CML and is open to all members although I have nothing to gain and maybe removed by Admin if so desired.
Apologies if I have stepped over the line without permission.
On the other hand it might be worth while making a sticky so as any member new or old cannot avail of this on the notice board without having to crawl through this thread.

I have posted this as permission has been granted by CML and is open to all members although I have nothing to gain and maybe removed by Admin if so desired.
On the other hand it might be worth while making a sticky so as any member new or old cannot avail of this on the notice board without having to crawl through this thread.

Seeing as you have no connection with CML (as far as I'm aware) it's fine

We try to avoid doing too many stickies, but what I think I'll do is copy the relevant parts (you're posts) and make a seperate thread :thumb:

Seeing as you have no connection with CML (as far as I'm aware) it's fine
Hopefully it will give those members who don't Facebook a chance and a bit more understanding of how to go about setting up or using PayPal for payment 👍🍺

Latest posts

Back